Directions from Los Angeles International Airport
Bus/Subway – $8
- Follow signs for “FlyAway Bus, Long Distance Vans”. Find the FlyAway Bus going to Hollywood (be sure to get on the correct bus as there are 4 drop off locations). Check the front of all buses because not all are painted with the FlyAway logo. You will pay $8 for the bus upon arrival in Hollywood. You MUST have a credit card for this option. They do not accept cash.
- The bus departs from TERMINAL ONE at 15 minutes past the hour, every hour from 5:15am to 10:15pm. Pick ups at TERMINALS 2-7 are a few minutes later. If you exit the baggage claim after 10pm you will have to use Super Shuttle.
- Exit on the corner of Argyle Ave and Selma Ave. Walk west on Selma Ave towards Vine St.
- Take a right when you get to Schrader Blvd. Walk about ½ a block and you will see us on the right. You will be able to see our sign.
- For more information regarding the FlyAway Bus click here.
Via Door-to-Door Shuttle – $16
- Follow signs for “Shared Ride Vans.”
- Find the person in a blue SuperShuttle jacket or t-shirt and ask for a SuperShuttle to USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles (1624 Schrader Blvd.)
Greyhound Downtown Los Angeles
- The most economical way is to take a taxi to Union Station and then follow the directions below.
Amtrak at Union Station
- Take the red line subway towards North Hollywood to the Hollywood/Highland Station. Coming out of the station, turn left onto Hollywood Blvd., then turn right onto Schrader Blvd. You’ll see the hostel halfway down the street on your left.
From Los Angeles International airport:
If you’re picking up a rental car at the airport, take highway 105 East to highway 110 North to highway 101 North. Exit at Cahuenga Blvd. Turn left onto Cahuenga Blvd., cross Hollywood Blvd. and turn right onto Selma Ave. At Schrader Blvd. turn right again. We are the third building on the right at 1624 Schrader Blvd.
From San Diego:
- Take highway 5 North to highway 101 North. Exit at Cahuenga Blvd. and turn left, cross Hollywood Blvd., turn right onto Selma Ave. At Schrader Blvd. turn right again, we are the third building on the right at 1624 Schrader Blvd.
From Las Vegas:
- Take highway 15 South to highway 10 West to highway 101 North. Exit at Cahuenga Blvd. and follow above directions.
From San Francisco:
- Take highway 5 South to highway 170 South to highway 101 South. Exit at Cahuenga Blvd., turn right onto Cahuenga and then follow above directions.
- We recommend parking in the lots near the hostel rather than on the street due to varying parking regulations.
- There are parking lots near the hostel. Rates start at $12 for 24 hours. There is also metered and free street parking near the hostel. Meters are free from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. from Sunday through Wednesday and 8 pm to 11 am on Sundays. For Thursday/Friday/Saturdays metered parking is until midnight. and all day Sunday;
- Please note that the meters north of our building are a tow zone at 8 pm on certain nights. So, we do not recommend parking by the hostel because of the many restrictions, making it easy to get a parking ticket. You can ask on arrival how to get to the pay lots. Our favorite is only 2 blocks away on Cherokee Blvd.
- If you would like to find street parking, then we recommend you try using the Parker by Streetline, Inc. app available for both IPhone and Android. This parking app was debuted in Hollywood in 2010 and is designed to help you find available parking spaces and lots.
Forecast for Today: November 16, 2019